- All decision making groups are keen to have a parent/voluntary sector representative – the groups have been asked to produce a job description including time commitment.
- Local Safeguarding Children Board (LSCB) Annual report produced. 3 top priorities: Domestic Abuse, Child sexual exploitation, Neglect.
- Early Intervention (to support families in need) – A stakeholder event is being planned for May. Details TBC
- Raising the participation age/employment for vulnerable YP – This will be added as a key priority for the board.
- Health & Well being – A pilot (Food Dudes) is being delivered in 4 schools with the aim of improving the position regarding overweight children.
- Performance of LA – The pupil councils at the 4 special schools are being consulted to seek their views about LA performance.