The Sylvia Waddilove Foundation provides grants to charities for:
- Education projects (organic farming, animal husbandry, veterinary science, animal welfare and animal surgery) the visual and performing arts
- The preservation of buildings of architectural or historical significance
- The accommodation of those in need
- The skills based training of young people
- Medical research, and disability.
Grants of up to £25,000 are available to registered charities and CICs. The Foundation favours supporting small charities that will carry out the project themselves who rely on volunteers and who can demonstrate a successful history of projects.
Trustees meet in February, April, July and October.
Applications will close early in January 2017 for the February trustees’ meeting (check the website). The Trustees aim to give notice of at least 48 hours before closing applications.
For more information visit the Foundation’s website.