Skip to content

Thursday, January 19th, 2017

Trees for Schools Fund 2017

The Tree Council, the UK’s lead charity for trees, has announced that the Trees for Schools Fund 2017 is open for applications.

Funds are available for schools within the UK who are able to show that children under the age of 16 will be actively engaged in tree planting projects during National Tree Week 2017 (26th November to 4th December 2016, or as soon as possible afterwards).

Schools must be local authority run or registered as a ‘not for profit’ organisation (including a community interest company, a charity organisation or a social enterprise).

The Tree Council can fund projects between £100 and £700 and successful applicants will receive up to 75% towards their planting four fruit trees. For example, if your project totals £700, The Tree Council would offer up to £525. The remaining 25% will need to be secured by your school or organisation.

The closing date for applications is the 31st March 2017.

 

 

http://www.treecouncil.org.uk/Grants/Trees-for-Schools

Share this