The School for Social Entrepreneurs is looking for 40 budding social entrepreneurs to join the award-winning Lloyds Bank Social Entrepreneurs Start-Up programme.
- It starts in October.
- 40 places available.
- 15 days learning over 12 months.
- A Big Lottery Grant of £3000.
The deadline for applications is 26th April.
To help you decide if it is right for you, we are running a series of free 2 hour Information Events across the region. They are:
- Coventry 28 March from 6:00pm – Booking essential via https://goo.gl/inpLcK
- Birmingham 30 March from 5:30pm – Booking essential via https://goo.gl/nQ7Svs
- Birmingham 11 April from 5:30pm – Booking essential via https://goo.gl/DVx5LY
If you have a desire to address a social or environmental issue; if you have an idea for a social enterprise; if you have a desire to learn or need help, this is for you.