Registered Manager – Domiciliary Care Service
Solihull Care Limited is a “Not for Profit” Company located in Olton Solihull.
We have an exciting opportunity for a candidate with at least 2 years’ management experience in a Domiciliary Care Service setting. You will be responsible for leading and managing our team to ensure an excellent delivery of care and service that meets and maintains the highest standards that are to be expected by our customers and the organisation.
Candidates will have a background in health and social care and ideally be in possession of the QCF 5 (Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care) or a Registered Managers Award.
You will be self-motivated, professional, innovative, enthusiastic, possess excellent communication skills – both written and verbal – be IT literate and able to demonstrate a positive can do approach. Experience of managing and leading a team is essential as are excellent planning and organisational skills.
A Full UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle are essential to this role.
The permanent position will be subject to a 6 month probationary period, an acceptable Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level and a successful interview by the Care Quality Commission.
- Manage the Service to the highest professional standards.
- Promote and Market our service by establishing links with GP’s, Health Care Professionals and the local community.
- Provide an excellent service to all those receiving our support.
- Be committed to ensuring that our care is truly Person Centred and that our customers are at the heart of all that we do.
- Ensure compliance and quality in line with all relevant legislation including CQC.
- Manage within agreed budgets and targets, working as part of the Senior Management Team to achieve growth of our customer base whilst maintaining effective cost control.
- Recruit, train, develop and motivate the Care team to deliver excellent service.
- To ensure a good working environment for staff, ensuring compliance with Health and Safety and other regulations.
- Have a knowledgeable understanding of Safeguarding of Adults procedures.
If you have the relevant experience, drive and qualifications necessary for this role, and would like to join us, please apply now and send us your up to date CV.
Tel: 0121 706 3630