Building Resilience in Arts & Cultural Organisations
Working with Arts Council England, the School for Social Entrepreneurs will deliver a free 10 month learning programme based around the theme of Diversity & Entrepreneurism.
The aim of the programme is to support 25 arts and cultural organisations to develop their expertise and capacity to think long term about creative resilience.
The programme will be delivered from October 2017 to July 2018 and include 4 days of consultancy, followed by six months of self-facilitated action learning. The sessions will take place in London and travel costs and accommodation will be covered.
Eligibility criteria – to apply you must:
- Be based in England
- Be the CEO, Director or senior manager
- Have a turnover of between £75k-£1M
- Been operational for a minimum of 3 years
- Have at least 2 full time employees
Find out more
If you would like to find out more about the programme we are running group conference calls on the following dates:
- Wednesday 14th June at 10.00am-11.00am
- Thursday 22nd June at 1.00pm-2.00pm
If you would like to participate in one of these calls please email email@example.com and he will send you the joining details.
The Building Resilience Programme Overview
There are 4 distinct strands to this programme:
- ‘Diversity & Entrepreneurism’ delivered by us at SSE in London
- ‘Change Creation’ delivered by People Make It Work
- ‘Survival Skills for the New Normal’ delivered by City University London
- ‘Fundraising & Revenue Diversification’ delivered by Arts Manager International
You can only apply to one of these so choose the one best suited to your organisation’s needs.
The Programme Overview gives a brief summary of what each of these programmes will cover and links to their website to find out more.
The deadline to apply is Friday 14th July at 5pm.
Please note, you can only apply to one of the 4 programme strands
Please submit completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be no interviews and we aim to let applicants know the outcome by the end of July.