The Aviva Community Fund offers support and funding for projects to help enhance local communities. You can apply for funding to support all kinds of projects, as long as it is for the greater good of the community. To qualify, your project must make a positive difference to people’s lives in one of the following categories:
- Health, disability and wellbeing
- Supporting the younger generation
- Supporting the older generation
- Community support
There are four different funding levels you can apply for, ranging from £1,000 to up to £25,000. The projects will be put forward to a public vote, with the most popular going through to the Finals to be judged by the judging panel.
Some key dates for the competition:
- Submissions open 12th September until 10th October 2017
- Voting opens 23rd October, so this will be the time to get busy promoting your project to as many friends and family as possible to secure their votes
- The most-voted for projects asking for up to £1,000 will secure their funding. The projects asking for up to £5,000 or more with the most votes will go through to the Finals to be judged by the judging panel
Further details at the AVIVA Community Fund website.