Solihull Safeguarding Adults Board training
Level 2, half day
Staff who work in a range of agencies that provide support to adults with care and support needs and are involved in safeguarding work.
By the end of this training session, attendees will be able to have gained an awareness of the key local, regional and national developments in safeguarding adults policies, Safeguarding Adult Reviews (SARs) and best practice guidance in order to deliver the Making Safeguarding Personal approach.
- Be able to implement a person centred approach to safeguarding
- Consider the importance of involving adults who have care and support needs in their safeguarding meetings.
- Have the opportunity to consider the role and benefits of Advocacy in Safeguarding
- Understand the Care Act duty – causing enquiries
- Have the opportunity to consider the new Domestic Abuse – Controlling or Coercive behaviour
- Understand Position of Trust concerns
Monday 9th October 2017 9:30am – 12:30pm OR 1:30pm – 4:30pm
How to Book
Visit the SSAB training pages at: http://www.ssab.org.uk/training.php