The Cole Charitable Trust, which is a small grant-making trust which supports charities in three areas including the West Midlands.
The Trust mainly supports small charities for whom the modest grants available can make a significant difference. Grants of between £300 and £1,000 are available to registered charities that focus on projects in the following areas:
- Social welfare, all age groups
- Community and environmental development
- Opportunities for young people
- Promotion of improved quality of life
- Personal or community empowerment.
The trust does not provide funding for large building appeals, animal charities, research or further education.
The next closing date for applications is 16th March 2018