The FSI is offering over 100 delegate training places so that all small charities can access the skills they need to become self-sustaining. This training day is part of the Small Local Charities and Community Groups Training Programme.
Training sessions cover a wide range of fundraising techniques and back office skills delivered by experienced and knowledgeable trainers.
Date: Wednesday, 7th February 2018
Venue: Solihull College, Blossomfield Campus, Blossomfield Road, Solihull B91 1SB
Time: 9.30 – 4.30 (registration from 9.15)
Delegates can choose from the following sessions:
- Developing Your Fundraising Strategy (full day)
- Developing Corporate Relationships (full day)
- Developing Your Case for Support (full day)
- An Introduction to Online Fundraising & Crowdfunding (am half day)
- Developing & Delivering and Online Fundraising Campaign (pm half day)
Organisations have to join the FSI to book onto the training (it’s free for organisations with a turnover below £1.5m).