Funding of up to £15,000 is available for projects within the UK and internationally that support and transform the lives of women.
Priority is given to projects that:
- Promote lesbian and transgender rights
- Tackle violence against women and girls
- Support disabled women and girls.
The funding is being made available through the Feminist Review Trust who are particularly interested in applications for hard to fund projects.
Projects previously supported include:
- A grant of £5,000 to support the setting up of an Eastern European Women’s Support Group and volunteering programme, in the Southend and Castle Point Boroughs of Essex
- A grant of £6,000 to support Syrian women, girls aged 12+ and other Arabic speaking clients in Edinburgh.
The deadline for applications is 30th April 2018.