Solihull Bereavement Counselling Service is looking for a new Administrator.
We are an established and well respected service with a history of service improvement and development. SBCS is funded by Birmingham and Solihull CCG
Can you provide our voluntary service with exceptional:
- Administration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Gift Aid.
- Experience of collecting and processing client information, payment of invoices, preparing banking.
- Knowledge of inputting data on a computer system
- Understanding of bereavement issues
- 7 hours (1 day a week on a Tuesday or Thursday)
- £9.18 per hour
- 7 days paid annual leave per year
- Good working conditions, friendly staff and volunteers
For an application form, further details and informal discussion contact Julie Swiffin Service Manager on 0121 424 5103
Interviews are currently planned for end of May.