The Voices from the Frontline Programme from charitable fund Rosa is offering not for profit organisations run by, for and with women in the UK the opportunity to apply for grants of between £500 and £3,000 to support projects that will increase the skills, capacity and credibility of women who wish to challenge gender inequality and promote awareness and change.
The type of activities supported include:
- Travel costs for a service user to speak at an event or national conference
- Presentation, media or lobbying training to support organisational advocacy strategies.
- Costs of creating campaign materials, such as posters, infographics or videos
- Articulating the story of a woman to champion an organisation’s work
- Making a case to local commissioners for the value of a service
- Meeting costs with local/national government representatives or for planning a campaign
The deadline for applications is 5pm on 29th May 2018.