The Scottish Power Foundation is now accepting applications from registered charities and not-for-profit organisations and expects to fund around 20 projects over the next year.
All applications must address at least one of the following aims of the foundation:
- The advancement of education
- The advancement of environmental protection or improvement
- The advancement of the arts, heritage, culture or science
- The prevention or relief of poverty and the relief of those in need by reason of disability or other disadvantage
- The advancement of citizenship and community development.
In addition, the Foundation particularly welcomes that strongly address the following strategic priorities:
- Environmental programmes
- Tackling disadvantage and promoting equal opportunities
- Addressing fuel poverty and/or energy efficiency
Grants of £25,000 up to £250,000 are available for up to one year’s work.
Applications should be submitted by no later than 1pm on Wednesday 25th July.
There is a pre-application form – once this is completed a link to the 2019 application form will be sent.