Location: The Core, Central Library Building, Homer Road, Solihull, B91 3RG
Hours: 35 hours per week
Closing date: Friday 14 September 2018 at 1:00pm
Interviews take place: Monday 1 October 2018
About the role
Reporting to the Fundraising Manager, we are seeking a skilled, compassionate candidate to help generate funds and raise the profile of the charity through digital marketing, events management and community fundraising.
- Maintaining and developing the website
- Creating and executing social media and email campaigns
- Designing flyers and posters using Microsoft Publisher.
- Planning, organisation, promotion and execution of campaigns and events
- Represent the charity in the local community amongst local businesses, groups and individual supporters
- Proactively seeking new fundraising opportunities
- Networking and giving talks
- Administrative tasks associated with fundraising, including processing donations, updating spreadsheets and data input.
This list is not exhaustive – please see the Job Description and Person Specification for further information.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and make a real difference to the lives of older people.