Women’s organisations can apply for grants for projects lasting up to three years that aim to stop sexual harassment and abuse of women at work and within their communities.
The type of projects that will be supported will include:
- Prevention work (including education and other initiatives)
- Awareness-raising activities
- Grass-roots activism
- Work with groups and communities who might face additional barriers to getting their voices heard, or might be at higher risk of sexual harassment and abuse, to amplify those voices
- Work that tries out new ideas
- Innovative uses of tech/arts/sports/etc
- Work that replicates tried and tested approaches in new settings
- Work that others can learn from
The funding is being made available through the Justice and Equality Fund: Now’s the Time Large Grants Programme.
Grants of between £25,000 and £100,000 are available. The fund is being administered by Rosa, the UK fund for women and girls.
Women’s organisations applying need to apply in partnership with at least one other organisation.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on 14th December 2018.
Rosa strongly advises potential applicants to participate in one of their webinars on Monday 15th October: 10.30am-11.30am and Wednesday 14th November: 2pm-3pm before applying.