ReCOM is a small registered charity which has successfully provided IT training in the community for a number of years. We help people who are looking for work as well as helping others in the Solihull/Birmingham area gain greater independence by developing IT skills and accessing the internet using different devices (e.g. Laptop/Tablet). We also offer affordable, refurbished computers to voluntary organisations and individuals in need.
Due to the expansion of our training services, we are now recruiting more qualified IT Tutors with a proven track record of providing IT training in an adult community setting. The role is to:
- Design and deliver structured IT training on a face to face basis to both individuals and groups
- Ensure all training is delivered to a common and high quality standard (and meets accredited standards where necessary)
- Establish a rapport with clients that enables them to learn effectively and achieve their learning goals
- Continuously monitor and improve the training that is provided
- Work as part of a team, supporting the volunteer staff with resources and general queries
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to work with people who need your the most.
Hours of work will vary depending on the demand for our services but will typically be in the region of 6 hours per week. The sessional pay rates will vary depending on the type of training undertaken (i.e. 1:1, group or accredited training) but will be in the range of £15 to £20 per hour.
To find out more about ReCOM please look at their web site www.recom.org.uk or to find out more about the requirements of the role, please contact Val Hamilton, Operations Manager, on 0121 663 0335 or via email@example.com.