The Quaker Housing Trust provides grants and interest free loans to housing projects that cater for people with a wide range of needs, including:
- mental & physical health problems
- learning difficulties
- would otherwise be homeless
- escaping domestic violence
- single parents
- young families
- moving out of institutional care
- addiction problems
- refugees, asylum seekers, migrants
- survivors of trafficking.
To be eligible for funding, applicants need to have legal charitable status and be a small organisation (with an annual turnover of not more than £1 million and without access to sufficient income, reserves, nor other fundraising, to pay for the work).
The next deadline for applications is 14th June 2019.