Through the VCSRG (Voluntary and Community Sector Reference Group) the sector in Solihull is represented on various strategic bodies.
You can find out more about the VCSRG below.
Updates from Strategic Boards
Below you can find the latest updates from the main strategic bodies on which VCS representatives sit, as well as find out who is the elected VCS rep for each body.
- Solihull Partnership Board report – Sept 2014
- Solihull Partnership Board meeting – June 2014
- Solihull Partnership Assembly 2014 Film
View all Partnership Board updates, including Rep details.
- Solihull Safeguarding Adults Board – Newsletter May 2015
- Multi-agency Safeguarding Adults/Mental Capacity Act Network Meetings
- Solihull Safeguarding Adults Newsletter – Aug 2014
View all Adult Safeguarding updates, including Rep details.
View all CYPT board updates, including Rep details.
Health and Well Being Board (2 seats)
- Report from Health & Wellbeing Board – 27 Jan 2015
- Report from Health & Wellbeing Board – 1 July 2014
- Report from Health and Wellbeing Board – 23 Sep 2014
View all Health and Wellbeing Board updates, including Rep details.
- Report from ICASS board – 15 Jan 2015
- Report from ICASS board – 17 July 2014
- ICASS meeting – 2nd May 2014
View all ICASS updates, including Rep details.
- LSCB Rep report – Jan 2015
- Local Safeguarding Children Board – report Nov 2014
- Resource to raise awareness of child sexual exploitation
View all LSCB updates, including Rep details.
- Rep report – Safer Solihull Board, Jan 2015
- Safer Solihull board report – 11 Sep 14
- Safer Solihull Board – 17th April 2014
View all Safer Solihull updates, including Rep details.